- SUNDAY, June 23rd @ 2-4 p.m.
Beginners Class: 2 hours duration.
Intended for adults and children 8 years and older.
Class cost: $20.00 per student plus supplied materials.
Supplied materials cost: $25 per student.
NOTE: Students are required to notify Sew Threaded/Fiona one week in advance so that a book can be ordered.
* Expression of your personality and influences via fashion illustration
* Learning different median
* Understanding the female form
* Learning how to draw different poses
* Becoming familiar with how lines bring your fashion to life
Required Materials are all supplied.
- Hardcopy book - How to draw like a fashion illustrator by Robyn Neild
- Sketch pad large size
- Tracing paper pad
- Fine tip black marker
- Sketch pencils HB & 2B
- Pencil sharpener
- Pencil eraser
- Ruler 12 inch
* What inspires you
* Expressing you personality via design
* Learning from the past
* Knowing different median that you can use
* Drawing the lines to express your image
* Body basics - the female figure
* Learning how to draw a figure template
* The proportions of the body
* Drawing back & front profile
* Drawing different poses
* Drawing movement poses
* Sketching your very own fashion design